Have questions? We are always here to help!
The Thrill Without the Large Bill
Better coverage means peace of mind.
Getting your ride is generally one of the most exhilarating times in your life.
If you feel a good motorcycle insurance plan is a ‘wasted’ expense, reconsider that thought. Insurance coverage is much more about dealing with the specific hazards of street riding. And knowing that a severe body trauma bike crash occurs every 6 minutes in America should make you want to be covered as best you can be.
Bike burglary is additionally on the rise—and only 20-25% of motorcycles that are stolen are ever located and recovered.
Without being insured, it just takes one incident to potentially empty your savings, and hinder your ability to pay health-related costs on your own.
Great motorcycle insurance coverage may just be the best ‘accessory’ you ever get for your bike.
Motorcycle coverage options:
There are state-mandated minimums, of course, but we recommend you consider other insurance options, which are reasonably priced protections that can make a future incident much easier to take, like:
- Additional Liability Coverage should be considered. Having both liability insurance for others, and uninsured motorist coverage at higher limits, you place a better hedge of protection against financial loss.
- Collision covers you when the accident is your fault. This insurance pays (less any deductible) to repair your motorcycle.
- Comprehensive protects your investment against fire, vandalism, theft, hail damage, storms, and other non-traffic incidents.
- Roadside Assistance can be a life-saver if you ever break down far from home. Roadside assistance covers jumps, gas, or towing your bike home or to the nearest repair shop.
- Bike Accessories Coverage will replace or repair expensive customization and accessories on your bike.
- Total Loss Insurance pays to replace your bike with a new one, not just give you current (lower) fair market value.
- Rental Vehicle Coverage is recommended if you take road trips far from home—you can then bring your bike back on your own and avoid very expensive hauling fees.
- Trip Interruption Coverage helps cover hotel, food and a alternate transportation when a breakdown or a covered loss occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- On Road Insurance for off road vehicles protects your dirt bike or ATV while on the road—highly recommended.
We find you additional discounts:
As a Harford County independent insurance brokers, we use several A+ rated carriers to ensure you get the very best coverage in motorcycle insurance, and the lowest premiums. You may qualify for specific discounts, including:
- Reduced fees for Harley Davidson’s
- LoJack discount
- Safety course discount
- Motorcycle endorsement discount
- Multi-policy discount for combining with homeowner insurance or other vehicles
"Amanda was very friendly and helpful during a big step in our lives (buying our first rental property). She gave great advice and created a plan to cover all of our insurance needs, even when a few obstacles arose. All of our questions were answered promptly throughout the process, and my husband and I truly appreciate her service!"
—Linda Chern Zvitkovitz
"Amanda has been beyond amazing! She helped me with home insurance last year, and helped again when I had to use the insurance just a few months after settlement! I have now switched my car insurance to Nationwide! I would recommend anyone to this office knowing they would get the absolute best customer service! Thank you, Amanda, for all you have done!"
"AWonderful customer support at all times. Always ready to help at any time. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable. Immediate and supportive response when claims made."
—Meg Bates Jones
"Amanda was simply amazing! We had a horrible experience with Allstate and she helped make the transition super smooth to Nationwide! Allstate messed up our cancellation date and Amanda handled everything, we didn’t even have to send her any paperwork, it’s nice to know you’re being taken care of especially when it comes to insurance!"
—Meg Bates Jones
—Grace M. Manger