Have questions? We are always here to help!
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE
How efficient would your business be with no modern tools to help your productivity? It’s a necessity to protect the computers, systems, and assets you have in place that allow your business to function on a daily basis.
You may associate commercial property insurance with insuring your building and where your offices are located. However, in most cases what we are protecting more often are the essential systems and tools inside your business that are susceptible to damage, and are much more fragile than your office building.
Great commercial property insurance is in place to be your shield of protection from all business losses, whether substantial or minor. With this policy, you will be protected for the replacement cost of all of your vital property.
Property Insurance Coverage
Small business property insurance and commercial property insurance plans can be structured in many ways but they are usually classified by what you choose to protect. Some examples include:
- Fire damage to your building and its contents
- Flooding causing all internal assets to be ruined (Inventory, furniture, equipment)
- Weather damage to outdoor business property (Fences, Landscaping, Signs)
We understand that every business is different, we will provide the best possible plans to fit your business needs as well as your budget.
Here are some common examples of different insurance coverage:
- Updated building codes coverage to be damaged or compromised property due to repair.
- Completed value coverage this covers any building during the construction process.
- Loss of business income in a situation which causes a halt in your workflow at your business due to damage to your property. This usually covers rental income, payroll, and other business-related costs.
- Equipment breakdown coverage covers electrical and mechanical systems from power surges, explosions, and failure.
- Flood insurance covers losses as a result of floods, and can also include earthquake or volcanic damage, based upon property value percentages.
- Utility services failure or damage as a result of water main breakage, natural gas leaks, or power grid interruptions.
- Inflation allowance this accounts for inflation percentage and adjusts by percentage for your index area.
It may seem you want the least expensive insurance policy you can get. Many times, this leaves gaps in coverage and you might not always be getting the benefits that you think you’re receiving. Let the local commercial property insurance specialists at Rick Gerety + Associates help you make decisions you can live with.
"Amanda was very friendly and helpful during a big step in our lives (buying our first rental property). She gave great advice and created a plan to cover all of our insurance needs, even when a few obstacles arose. All of our questions were answered promptly throughout the process, and my husband and I truly appreciate her service!"
—Linda Chern Zvitkovitz
"Amanda has been beyond amazing! She helped me with home insurance last year, and helped again when I had to use the insurance just a few months after settlement! I have now switched my car insurance to Nationwide! I would recommend anyone to this office knowing they would get the absolute best customer service! Thank you, Amanda, for all you have done!"
"AWonderful customer support at all times. Always ready to help at any time. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable. Immediate and supportive response when claims made."
—Meg Bates Jones
"Amanda was simply amazing! We had a horrible experience with Allstate and she helped make the transition super smooth to Nationwide! Allstate messed up our cancellation date and Amanda handled everything, we didn’t even have to send her any paperwork, it’s nice to know you’re being taken care of especially when it comes to insurance!"
—Meg Bates Jones
—Grace M. Manger